суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SATOSHI KAMIYA ANCIENT DRAGON PDF

Not sure how many steps, though. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it. I don't know if you can upload an instructional video, I know that it's hard because it takes hours or more, but I am desperate and frustrated. I haven't succeeded yet, although I've attempted it twice both times stopping after about 8 hours of folding. As to making an instructional video, it will not happen. satoshi kamiya ancient dragon pdf

Uploader: Braramar
Date Added: 15 August 2014
File Size: 24.46 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54918
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The steps by themselves are of course doable, but you have to work with several layers of paper and this makes folding precisely difficult. I'm sure you'll have seen my latest two posts: Please buy the book if you'd like to get access to the diagrams.

I'd rank it on my scale as super-complex. Do you still have to reverse fold the top part of the wing, I got the rabbit ear fold but ancieny can't get the top of pdg wing to look like I guess you didn't search very well, then. It's also why not every paper will work for this model.

satoshi kamiya ancient dragon pdf

Actually, I've been in contact with John Montroll, and he did give me permission for some videos already. Here in Bolivia I didn't find somebody who knows about this. You'll have to buy the book if you want to get drgon to the diagrams. Now I can't pass the stepbut Ithink that I didn't fold well.

Origami Ancient Dragon Satoshi Kamiya Pdf How To Make A Paper Ancient Dragon

I haven't succeeded yet, although I've attempted it twice both times stopping after about 8 hours of folding. Hope that helped, if anyone else hasn't helped you. In step 24, you just open up the edge and squash psf to the left using the second crease from the edge. Where to get the book except for in the internet - in Japan, maybe at larger origami conventions, I'm not sure where else.

satoshi kamiya ancient dragon pdf

Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically. For example, I find Robert Lang's ans Kamiya-san's diagrams to be amongst the clearest.

satoshi kamiya ancient dragon pdf

Lines and paragraphs break automatically. Leave this field blank. I go on the site and it has japan writing.

When you now the step 24 pls say it in simple english my english is not the best ;D thanks dertekuh2 yahoo. As to tips to satoshl steps, I fear I don't have the book with me.

Well, I'm out of the country right now, so I cannot check what step is don't have the book with me. Can I have a free Diagram satishi this sample? How do you make it - with much patience and skill.

Did you just say Satoshi plans to make Phoenix diagrams?

Antique Dragon (Satoshi Kamiya) -

But please consider first trying some easier models before attempting this model. John Monroll doesnt give permission for his models, believe me ive tried. Diagrams in the book: Cragon tell me a it's not a lie; b it's 3. Sara If its not to long can you make an instruction video. There's a link above the picture that points to a page where you can buy the book: Hm, I fear if steps are causing you problems you might not be ready for this model yet.

72 Charming Suggestions Origami Dragon By Satoshi Kamiya

The phoenix is not one of them. First Fold Front View. Hope this helps, -- Sara. I found a link to the diagrams online somewhere, but I won't tell you, both because they might not be legal, and because I don't remember where!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий