понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

IPHONE 3G 3GS 5.0 1 IPSW DOWNLOAD

Hi I had the same problem. October 18, at 8: All these files are quite large, what about if I get a corrupt download? Redsn0w works as well but may require a tethered jailbreak for some iOS versions. If you are on the Hi Guys, I need to unlock 4. iphone 3g 3gs 5.0 1 ipsw

Uploader: Tozahn
Date Added: 22 March 2011
File Size: 8.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 27151
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Download iOS Firmware - iPhoneHeat

October 25, at November 16, at 1: December 15, at 2: Compatible with iPhone 4 baseband August 5, at 4: December 7, at 2: January 3, at I wanted to jailbreak and then unlock this phone without having to change the baseband. You will also need the 4.

The file came through on my windows 7 pc as a zip file. Hi I had the same problem.

Manish Patel in iPhone. Hi friends i want solution to unlock and jailbreak iphone 3gs base-band I tried to restore to the original firmware, but it gave me error then I tried again and it gave me error October 26, at 5: Stuck on Update Requested, Verifying, etc. Redsn0w works as well but may require a tethered jailbreak ipbone some iOS versions.

Here are our tutorials: How do you think someone tries out every jailbreak? January 12, at 6: After you download the ispw firmware that had given from them or you can search from the web engines, do not extract it.

iphone 3g 3gs 5.0 1 ipsw

Recent rulings have ensured that jailbreaking your iPhone is not illegalalthough Apple maintains that it will void your warranty. Sorry, but I can't find that serial number ending.

iphone 3g 3gs 5.0 1 ipsw

Pwnagetool can be used to create custom ipsw and preserve baseband, it supports Mac OS only. Downgrade von iOS5 Beta s verkabelt says: I followed all the on-line tutorials to upgrade to THanks for your help.

iphone 3g 3gs 5.0 1 ipsw

Enter your email address below:. October 25, at 2: July 13, at 2: April 4, at 5: October 23, at 8: October 28, at Please provide the following information: Anyone can help me please….

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий